Note that this form is intended for professional contractors only. New contractors are required to fill out this contractor application form to receive any contract information and pricing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Contractor Discount Accounts are opened for Contract Professionals in the Landscape Trade only. We will not sell items at discounted prices to any unauthorized buyer; i.e. your customers, friends or relatives. In the event your customer is to pick out material to be tagged, no wholesale pricing will be quoted.
- Proof of business is required to be eligible for Contractor Discount Accounts. Including, but not limited to, a Federal Tax ID Number, a Company Check, a Business Card, and a Letterhead.
- Completion of “Contractor Discount Application”. This form entitles the business to discounts on trace products pertaining to their company profile.
- Connecticut 6.35% sales tax is added to all orders picked up or delivered, unless a Connecticut Sales Tax Exemption Certificate is on file with Moscarillo’s.
- Payments are to be made by cash, company check, or credit card. If payment is made by check, draft, or any other instrument, and is not honored by that institution upon which it was drawn, there will be a minimum of $25.00 or the maximum amount allowed by law will be charged per insufficient transaction. Discounts on trade products will be discontinued until the account is cleared and the account is approved by the discretion of the owner.
- Liability is limited to the price of purchase.
- Merchandise returns are for authorized returns with original sales receipt. No credit will be given without a sales receipt. Plant material that has been installed may not be returned.
- Moscarillo’s has the right to deny any Contractor Discount Application that is submitted.
- Moscarillo’s retains the right to refuse business to any individual, business, or any other, at any time, regardless of account status.